Copeland Scroll ZR 1.8 - 30 HP:
- Copeland Scroll axial and radial compliance for superior reliability and efficiency.
- Wide scroll line-up.
- Low oil circulation rate .
- Superior liquid handling capability.
- Low sound and vibration level .
- Low life cycle climate performance ( LCCP )
- Copeland qualified tandem and trio configurations for superior seasonal efficiency .
Copeland Scroll ZB 2–15 HP:
The Copeland Scroll compressor has one scroll, or spiral, orbiting in a path defined by a matching fixed scroll. The fixed scroll is attached to the compressor body. The orbiting scroll is coupled to the crankshaft and orbits, rather than rotates.
The orbiting motion creates a series of gas pockets travelling between the two scrolls. On the outer portion of the scrolls, the pockets draw in gas, which they then force to the centre of the scroll, where the gas is discharged. As the gas moves into the increasingly smaller inner pockets, the temperature and pressure increase to the desired discharge pressure.