Fu Fong Plastics was registered on 18th April 1990 under Business Registration Act 1956 and started its business operation in a factory premises at No.12 & 14, Jalan Sg. Batu 8/KU6, Kaw Perindustrian Klang Utama, 42100 Klang, Selangor.
In the initial years, the business was managed solely by its owner with assistance of her brother and a few machine operators. With sheer hard work and determination, Madam Lim Pit Ha, the sole proprietor, managed to build up the business, and is currently enjoying rapid growth with products receiving popularity marked with high quality, good service and competitiveness. The Company is poised for further development and expansion.
At year 20 May 2005, Fu Fong Plastic had change the company name to Fu Fong Plastic Industries S/B.
Currently the company is engaged in production of its own products for both local and overseas markets besides the regular contract manufacturing of packaging products for its loyal customers. We are also welcome for any O.E.M product inquiry. For further assistance please contact us to get more information.