Cloth tape is a weather resistant and waterproof tape used for marking carpets, steel-blasting of vessels and reinforced protection of pipes and objects where pressure-sensitive yet easy-to-tear tapes are required.
It has good flexibility that withstands extreme weather and is fire resistant. Primarily made from cloth, coated with Polyethylene (PE) and a high quality blend of rubber adhesive that promotes instant stickiness.
- Carpet industry
- Steel-blasting of vessels
- Bundling of heavy goods
- General purpose packaging
- Colours: Red / Silver / White / Green / Yellow / Blue / Black / Brown
- Material: Cloth
- Adhesive: Natural rubber base
- Adhesive Side: Single-sided
- Adhesion: Above 0.5kgf/25mm
- Thickness: 0.26mm +/- 0.010
- 180° Peel Adhesion: 950gf/25mm typical
- Unwinding Force: 0.800gf/25mm average
- Tensile Strength: 15.0kgf/25mm
- Holding Power: Below 3.0mm/hr, Sp Method